When it comes to selecting a roofing contractor, Unicoat Industrial Roofing Corporation leaves little doubt as to why we come highly recommended:
- Unicoat’s three owners combine to have over 75 years experience in commercial roof coating applications.
- Unicoat is fully licensed and insured.
- All crew members are fully trained and employed by Unicoat, no subcontracting.
- Our equipment is the latest in application technology designed for performance and efficiency allowing for better quality, lower costs, and shorter completion times.
- Unicoat is certified to install all major coating systems, specializing in products specifically formulated for metal and aged single-ply systems.
- Unicoat has established excellent relationships with several major coatings manufacturers and, as such, is referred by them to building owners for our quality workmanship, expertise, and efficiency on the job.
Our process for delivering a better roofing experience begins by understanding your needs. We meet with the building owner and ask the right questions. We carefully plan and establish job details like safety and scheduling so everyone knows what to expect before work begins.
Our fully insured, trained crews have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right. We do what it takes to make our roof last, from materials and workmanship to ongoing preventive maintenance.
Before we take one step onto your roof, we take the time to find out what is important on the inside of your facility (employees, equipment, processes and sensitive materials). We are experienced in working in highly sensitive and highly secured areas. Determining specific safety steps and procedures to promote a safe working environment is a priority. All crew members must follow Unicoat’s zero tolerance safety policies.
It all adds up to one thing—a quality roofing system from a company you can trust, now, and for many years to come.